Thursday, April 15, 2010

Experiencing Asia:The Beginning


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

                By St. Augustine’s standards this has been a year of considerable reading for me. However, the book of the world is quite different in that each page has a distinct theme. With each new page one is assaulted by sights, sounds and cultures. I suppose these blogs are well overdue and I’m sure those of you who were following my writing would heartily agree. My utter lack of writing has bothered me immensely, yet the time and words never seem to agree. It has been my goal all along to immortalize each new adventure in the blogosphere and I am finally setting out to accomplish this goal. In the next (insert guess here) days, I will revisit my journeys and hopefully bring you along with me. I look forward to recounting my trips to Thailand, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Malaysia. So grab your backpack, strap in and get ready to tour Asia with me.

No comments: